Poultry Assistant Manager - East Anglia - AP055
De Lacy Executive is seeking a forward thinking and committed individual to fill the position of Assistant Manager on a substantial new broiler farm based in East Anglia. Our client is seeking an individual with previous poultry experience who is a strong team player with a performance focused attitude.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a progressive employer and be involved with driving the business forward with an experienced team.
This role will require you to:
- Assist with all aspects of running the farm.
- Be involved with record keeping, ventilation management, feed ordering, vaccinations etc.
- Maintain safe work practices of all staff and contractors on site.
- Help drive performance and welfare.
- Work effectively as part of the team to ensure best results.
The successful candidate will:
- Have experience of working with poultry, ideally broilers.
- Be hands on and possess a practical, can-do attitude.
- Be confident to learn modern computer and ventilation systems.
- Be reliable and committed.
Remuneration: A competitive salary, bonus scheme and accommodation will be available for the successful candidate.
Interested? For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call Annie Pushman on: Office 01885 483440, DDI 01885 485528, mobile 07498665961 or e-mail your CV and covering letter to email@example.com. Thank you.
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy.
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.