Commercial Manager - Poland - AP050
De Lacy Executive is seeking an experienced Commercial Manager to join an Animal Nutrition Sales Team for a world-leading global agricultural commodities trading company in Poland. The position will involve selling a range of Animal feed products to agricultural businesses throughout Poland, and will require first class sales, new business and account management capabilities.
The ideal candidate is a highly motivated, proactive self-starter with experience in agriculture sales within this country. You must enjoy working independently covering a wide geographic area and be able to organise and structure your time to produce effective results. Applicants should have a basic understanding of animal nutrition and ideally strong contacts within the compound feed industry.
This forward thinking company is focused on continued growth and providing excellent long term career progression opportunities. This is a unique opportunity to make a real impact within this region.
- A background in agriculture is essential for this role, ideally in ruminant nutrition and understanding of farming issues.
- Degree Educated in an agricultural subject is desirable.
- Contacts within the compound feed industry.
- Highly motivated with the ability and willingness to work alone and in a team.
- Reliable and conscientious with an ability to work independently.
- English, in addition to the required local language, must be spoken to a business level.
- Results focused, driven to continuously achieve/surpass sales targets.
- Personable nature, able to deal effectively with a wide range of individuals.
- Be able to communicate in both Polish and English.
- Possess a full valid driving license for the country concerned.
Remuneration: A competitive salary is available plus a company car, bonus scheme and continued professional development.
Interested? For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call Annie Pushman on: Office 01885 483440, DDI 01885 485528, mobile 07498665961 or e-mail your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy.
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.
This job has now closed