Dairy Specialist - Yorkshire - AP049
De Lacy Executive are seeking a dairy specialist for a well-respected animal feed supplier with an excellent reputation among farmers for product and service, and among staff as an employer.
This is an exciting opportunity for candidates with a strong understanding of the dairy industry and a passion for helping farmers get the best from their herds. You will be expected to provide excellence in terms of nutritional advice, diet planning and herd management consultancy, as well as driving market growth for the business.
There is the scope to work flexibly from home as well as from the office based in Yorkshire as required, therefore the successful candidate will reside or be willing to relocate to this area of the country.
- Provide product advice, diet planning and monitoring to the company's key dairy accounts.
- Consult customers on her management, including fertility, health and costings.
- Market development and sales growth for specific products.
- Support customers and the internal sales team with technical advice and training.
- Answer ad-hoc technical enquiries and provide customer support to the wider beef, sheep and dairy customers.
The successful candidate will:
- Have significant practical experience in ruminant nutrition and dairy herd management.
- Be fully computer literate.
- Have experience of working as part of a team and independently.
- Have the ability to present information clearly and concisely (both written and verbally).
- Be confident to go down farm drives and consult farmers.
- Hold a full UK driving licence.
Remuneration: A competitive salary is available plus a company car and profit share scheme.
Interested? For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call Annie Pushman on: Office 01885 483440, DDI 01885 485528, mobile 07498665961 or e-mail your CV and covering letter to email@example.com. Thank you.
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy.
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.