Procurement Manager, Fresh Produce - Ireland - AP048
De Lacy Executive are seeking a Procurement Manager for a Fresh Produce company in Ireland. Our successful client supplies a range of products into catering businesses, retailers and processing.
The right candidate will be responsible for all areas of the procurement process as well as the effective management of the buying team. This is a great opportunity for someone who is already in a similar role or for someone looking to take their career to the next step.
- Sourcing and buying in accordance with volume, specification and budget requirements.
- Logistics planning and management.
- Managing suppliers and price negotiation.
- Building and maintaining strong business relationships with growers, producers and suppliers.
- Maintaining good market awareness, including data analysis.
Our client has an excellent reputation for employee satisfaction and investment, they are seeking an enthusiastic and committed individual to head their successful team.
- Experience within a buying or commercial role, ideally in the agri-food industry however this is not essential.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- People management experience is an advantage.
- High attention to detail and the motivation to complete tasks to a high standard.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Be computer literate with a good understanding of MS office and Excel.
- A clean driving license as travel will be necessary at times.
Remuneration: A competitive remuneration package with ongoing professional development.
Interested? For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call Annie Pushman on: Office 01885 483440, DDI 01885 485528, mobile 074986 65961 or e-mail your CV and covering letter to email@example.com. Thank you.
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy.
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.