Potato Buyer - Northern Ireland - AP047
De Lacy Executive are seeking a Potato Buyer for a well established potato brand based in Northern Ireland. Our client supplies a leading range of pre-packed and prepared potatoes into food retailers, food processing and catering companies.
The successful candidate will report into the Procurement Manager, assisting them with the management of potato procurement and supply. This is a unique opportunity to make the next step in your career, expand your knowledge on the industry and be guided and developed by a reputable business.
- Sourcing and procuring potatoes in accordance with volume, specification and budget requirements.
- Logistics planning and management.
- Price negotiating and supplier management.
- Building and maintaining strong business relationships with growers, producers and suppliers.
- Preserving good market awareness, including data analysis.
Our client has a sterling reputation for employee satisfaction and investment, they are seeking an enthusiastic and committed individual to join their successful team.
- Experience within a buying or commercial role, ideally in the agri-food industry however this is not essential.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- The ability to work effectively in a team as well as alone.
- High attention to detail and the motivation to complete tasks to a high standard.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Be computer literate with a good understanding of MS office and Excel.
- A clean driving license as travel will be necessary at times.
Remuneration: A competitive remuneration package with ongoing professional development.
Interested? For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call Annie Pushman on: Office 01885 483440, DDI 01885 485528, mobile 074986 65961 or e-mail your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy.
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.