Ruminant Nutrition, Technical Manager - North East - AP039
De Lacy Executive are seeking a Technical Manager for a well-respected animal feed supplier with excellent reputation among farmers for product and service, and among staff as an employer.
The role is to provide excellence in terms of ruminant nutrition and ensure the needs of the customers are met in terms of nutritional advice and product capability. Candidates who have previously sold ruminant feed and are looking to move to a more technical role are encouraged to apply.
There is the scope to work flexibly from home as well as from the office based in the North East as required, therefore the successful candidate will reside or be willing to relocate to this area of the country.
- Provide diet planning, formulation and diet reviews for beef, dairy and sheep customers.
- Market development, innovation and development of new and existing products.
- Provide technical product advice to support the requirements of key accounts.
- Train and support the internal sales team as well as external groups.
- Keep up to date with current nutritional legislation and requirements.
The successful candidate will:
- Possess a relevant degree or have significant practical experience in ruminant nutrition.
- Be fully computer literate.
- Have experience of working as part of a team and independently.
- Have the ability to present information clearly and concisely (both written and verbally).
- Be confident to go down farm drives and consult farmers.
- Hold a full UK driving licence.
Remuneration: A competitive salary is available depending on experience plus a company car and profit share scheme.
Interested? For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call Annie Pushman on: Office 01885 483440, DDI 01885 485528, mobile 07498665961 or e-mail your CV and covering letter to email@example.com. Thank you.
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy.
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.
This job has now closed