Assistant Livestock Manager - Oxfordshire - AP014
De Lacy Executive have been appointed to recruit an Assistant Farm Manager for a modern Broiler unit based in Oxfordshire.
Our client is looking for a committed and hard working individual who is looking to take the next step in their career and take on the responsibilities that come with this role.
This is an exciting opportunity to work in the poultry sector with a friendly and forward thinking team. Candidates who are looking to make the transition from other livestock work into poultry are encouraged to apply as full training will be offered.
Within the role you will be required to:
- Ensure all aspects of running the unit are met.
- Ensuring the welfare of livestock is kept to a high level. This will included feed ordering, ventilation management, vaccination, record keeping etc.
- Maintain safe work practices of all staff and contractors on site.
The successful candidate will:
- Have experience of working with livestock.
- Be keen and willing to take on responsibility.
- Be reliable and committed and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Have a valid UK driving licence.
Remuneration: A competitive salary is available, dependent on experience. Accommodation is also included.
Interested? For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call Annie Pushman on: Office 01885 483440, DDI 01885 485528 or e-mail your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy.
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.
This job has now closed