Livestock Assistant - Herefordshire - AP013
De Lacy Executive have been appointed to recruit a Poultry Assistant for a Broiler site based in Herefordshire. Our client is seeking a committed and hard working individual to take on this full time role.
This position will involve working with the rest of the farm team to aid daily operations, with a specific focus on bird performance and welfare.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking for a role within the poultry sector with a friendly farm team who pride themselves on animal welfare. Individuals who are looking to cross over from other livestock work into poultry are encouraged to apply as training will be provided.
- Helping to establish that all areas of operations are carried out to the highest standard.
- Working with farm staff to achieve high welfare of livestock along with ensuring all farm assurance protocols are met.
- Taking sole responsibility to supervise third parties on site, whilst being aware of adherence to Health and Safety procedures.
- NVQ/Diploma Level 3 in Poultry Production or relevant Agricultural qualification is desirable but not essential as full training will be given.
- Previous livestock experience is essential, but not necessarily with poultry.
- Strong communication and team work skills.
- Ability to perform practical tasks with minimal supervision.
- Computer literate.
- Full UK driving license with own transport is imperative (Fuel allowance provided).
Remuneration: A competitive salary and fuel allowance.
Interested? For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call Annie Pushman on: Office 01885 483440, DDI 01885 485528, or e-mail your CV and covering letter to email@example.com. Thank you.
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.