Assistant Farm Manager - Oxfordshire - AP011
De Lacy Executive is seeking a conscientious and enthusiastic team player to become Assistant Farm Manager on a Broiler Breeder unit based on a mixed poultry, pig and arable farm in Oxfordshire. Our client is searching for an individual who has experience in the poultry industry and is looking to take their career to the next level.
Within the role you will be required to:
- Ensure all aspects of running the unit are met.
- Ensuring the welfare of livestock is kept to a high level. This will included feed ordering, ventilation management, vaccination, record keeping etc.
- Maintain safe work practices of all staff and contractors on site.
The successful candidate will:
- Have experience of working with poultry.
- Be keen and willing to take on responsibility.
- Be reliable and committed and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Have a valid UK driving licence.
Remuneration: A competitive salary is available, dependent on experience. Accommodation is also included.
Interested? For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call Annie Pushman on: Office 01885 483440, DDI 01885 485528 or e-mail your CV and covering letter to email@example.com. Thank you.
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy.
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.
This job has now closed