Graduate/Trainee Opportunity -Parts & Warehouse/Trainee Engineer - Warwickshire - A940
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone wishing to progress their career. Working as part of a friendly team, you will gain a broad range of experience in a varied and interesting role within a small, but highly progressive engineering company.
This position would suit a new graduate agricultural engineer or equally, someone with some previous work experience in a parts/warehouse position who, would like to learn new hands on engineering skills, as full on the job training will be provided.
This role will offer the successful candidate the opportunity to attend international factory visits.
The role & responsibilities:
- Ensure that the Workshop space is clean and tidy and that the stores are kept in good order
- Re-ordering of parts
- Deliver, commission and train customers in the use of new, used and hire machinery
- Answer incoming telephone calls and provide product support
- Provide advice to customers and dispatch spare parts
- Ensure that all administrative procedures are adhered to
- Maintain, service, rebuild and re-programming a range of machinery once trained
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Good numeracy skills
- Computer literacy
- Full UK driving licence
- Trailer and forklift experience desirable, but training will be given
- Competitive salary
- Company vehicle
- Company pension
- No requirement to work weekends
- Full training provided
If you have the right qualities and would like to become part of our clients dedicated team, please e-mail your CV and covering letter (preferably in Word) to email@example.com
For more information, please call Amanda on DDI: 01885 485524 or Mobile: 07730 218934
Please be assured that all contact will be treated in complete confidence.
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.