National Sales Manager - Agricultural Machinery - Home-based - A926
- Are you a UK Sales Manager looking for a new challenge?
- Or an experienced Territory Manager looking for the next step up in your career?
- Alternatively, has your sales management experience been gained in Arable farming or Agronomy roles and you seek a change?
De Lacy Executive has been engaged by a well-established European Machinery Manufacturer to secure the appointment of a National Sales Manager.
If you possess a comprehensive knowledge of the arable farming industry, are able to converse with farmers and growers at a technical level on crop establishment & crop care and demonstrate a genuine understanding of arable farming machinery, this exciting new sales management opportunity could be for you!
You will manage and motivate a team of regional managers, enabling them to hit pre-determined sales targets and to build dealer and customer relationships. An understanding of B2B sales and the distributor network, particularly in the arable sector will be required, along with excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills and business planning/budgeting experience.
This role will involve extensive UK and some International travel.
- Motivate and lead a team to achieve sales targets
- Maintain and grow market share of key core and non-core products
- Build and maintain a national distribution network
- Introduce territory budgeting, planning, and forecasting systems
- Plan and implement national dealer product promotion and demonstration events
- Demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of the arable farming industry
- Possess an interest in agricultural machinery
- Previous experience in sales team management is desirable
- Strong team player
- Professional attitude with a strong work ethic
- Ability to influence credibly and effectively at all levels
- Excellent organisation skills
- Methodical approach to planning and reporting
- Confident and enthusiastic with a 'can do' attitude
- Strong IT skills
- Valid UK driving licence
An attractive remuneration package will be on offer, including a highly competitive salary, bonus and company car
To apply for this exciting new career opportunity:
Please e-mail your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call:
Amanda on DDI: 01885 485524 Mobile: 07730 218934
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself abo
ut the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.