Senior Account Manager/Account Director - A925
This is a fantastic new marketing opportunity like no other!
- Are you an accomplished writer with experience of marketing and farming content creation?
- Would you welcome the challenge of providing PR services to sector-leading brands in agriculture?
- Can you demonstrate a track record of success in your current role?
- Do you have the confidence to operate alone and the skills to be part of a team?
- Are you looking for that career-defining role with the potential to earn equity ownership?
If your answer is 'yes' we would love to hear from you.
You'll be part of a committed team but have the opportunity to develop and sustain your own client portfolio, take on management responsibilities and dictate your own earning scale. You'll be surrounded by experience but have the chance to express yourself and make the role your own.
We seek marketing professionals with a flair for writing, a good understanding of traditional and digital marketing and a passion for agriculture. If you have unbridled enthusiasm, ambition and are ready for that career-defining move, this could be the role for you.
- Ideally educated to degree level in a relevant subject
- Possess a successful track record in Account Management, ideally gained within a communications/PR agency
- Ability to develop a deep understanding of a clients' business, the market place and the issues affecting them and use insight to secure and develop business.
- Experience of generating business proposals, preparing and delivering pitches
- Demonstrate a high level of presentation skills
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written
- Enthusiastic, proactive and self-motivated, with natural relationship building talents
- Commercially astute with strong numeracy skills
- Attention to detail
- Creative thinker
- Experience within agriculture, the food chain, animal health or land-based industries will be a strong advantage
- Full UK driving licence
The remuneration package will be dependent on experience and will reflect the seniority of the role
Please e-mail your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call:
Amanda on DDI: 01885 485524 Mobile: 07730 218934
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.