Sales & Parts Support - West Midlands - A923
Are you seeking a new career opportunity in a varied role within a friendly, close-knit team?
Do you want to become part of a proud British brand that is synonymous with high quality and innovation?
If so, and if you have an interest in UK Agriculture, this could be the position for you.
This exciting new career opportunity for a Sales & Parts Support is with a market leading UK machinery manufacturer. The business is growing rapidly and going from strength to strength due to our client's reputation for innovative, high quality products and excellence in customer service.
The Role & Responsibilities:
In this key role, you will provide day-to-day support for the sales team and provide first point of contact for existing and potential new customers.
- Provide administrative support to the sales team
- Manage customer database
- Direct incoming mail and phone calls to the most appropriate person
- Assist with sales enquiries and taking parts orders
- Order input and acknowledgements
- Arrange shipments and despatches and managing import/export paperwork
- Manage events
- Carry out mailings and other assisting with other marketing projects
- Liaising with IT/Telephone system suppliers
Required skills and experience:
- Proven experience a busy office environment
- Strong Microsoft Office skills are essential. Experience of SAGE and ACT systems are desirable
- Excellent telephone manner and communication skills
- Shipping documentation experience and knowledge of export/import procedure will be advantageous
- Previous exposure to the farming industry would be beneficial, but it is not essential
- Competitive salary
- Company pension
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Work in a lovely rural environment
To apply for this new career opportunity:
Please e-mail your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call:
Amanda on DDI: 01885 485524 Mobile: 07730 218934
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.
This job has now closed