Production Buyer and Planner - West Midlands - A921
As the Production Buyer and Planner, you will play an integral role in a fast-paced production environment, where you will be responsible for scheduling production to meet the demand from the sales team, whilst ensuring a smooth flow of parts from suppliers.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an international leader in high quality British-designed and engineered agricultural machinery.
Duties will include:
- Scheduling production based on sales forecasts and liaising with sales teams regarding specification of orders and lead times
- Coordinating supplier orders and scheduling deliveries to meet production requirements
- Sourcing and liaising with new suppliers
- Actively managing and monitoring cost of build
- Managing and updating Sage Manufacturing Software
- Support meetings with relevant data, providing updates on production and highlighting concerns relating to actual or potential issues
- Experience of planning and buying in a similar manufacturing role
- Knowledge of production and manufacturing processes and lead times
- Action orientated, with ability to complete tasks in a speedy and timely manner, meeting deadlines and targets
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written with the ability to form and maintain good working relationships
- Able to effectively prioritise and manage workload
- Good working knowledge of IT systems including Excel, and Manufacturing Software
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Become a key player within a friendly, collaborative team
- Become part of a proud British brand that is synonymous with high quality and innovation
- Highly competitive package, including company pension contribution
- Enjoy a beautiful, rural setting
To apply for this exciting new career opportunity:
Please e-mail your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call:
Amanda on DDI: 01885 485524 Mobile: 07730 218934
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.