Area Sales Manager - Agricultural/Construction Machinery - East/South East of England - A916
A rare and exciting opportunity has arisen for an Area Sales Manager to join a leading global machinery manufacturer, covering the East/South East of England.
De Lacy Executive's client seeks a self-driven, highly motivated and professional individual, to develop strong relationships with their dedicated dealers and manage all aspects of the sales development and promotion of their iconic brands and products.
Developing new markets and customers alongside the dealer network, you will help gain market share by growing dealer sales and brand loyalty.
The Role & Responsibilities:
- Developing the dealer network, including delivering training to sales staff, analysing current dealers and investigating potential new dealers
- Provide knowledge & feedback on all dealers, understanding their needs as well as analysing the competition and the current market
- Prepare sales budget for dealers in conjunction with the sales director
- Responsibility for all sales support and discounts to dealers
- Provide product support and undertake product demonstrations as required
- Attendance at both dealer and trade shows
- Attendance at meetings and provision of regular updates and reporting to senior management team
- A successful track record in B2B sales and business development
- Previous work experience in the agricultural, construction or industrial machinery markets is essential
- Strong team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Full UK driving licence
An excellent remuneration package will be on offer, dependent on experience
Please email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call:
Amanda Latham on 01885 485524
Please be assured that all calls are treated in complete confidence
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.