UK & Ireland Sales Manager - Home Based - A907
De Lacy Executive has been retained to recruit a UK & Ireland Sales Manager for a leading, entrepreneurial International chemical distribution company.
We seek an ambitious and dynamic individual to lead and promote the Business Development of their Agri/Horticulture Business. Developing and implementing the appropriate strategy, you will develop and expand the product portfolio, cultivating sales across the UK and Ireland.
The Role and Responsibilities:
- Manage and develop the agri/horti range across UK & Ireland to generate sales and margin growth in line with agreed business targets
- Understand the needs of a defined customer base with regard to current position and future development opportunities
- Maintain and build relationships with key contacts, both commercial and technical
- Gather, analyse, interpret and present market, product, competitor and industry data to enable development of the forward strategy of the business
- Product management of defined suppliers across the range
- Provide key account support in the UK market for the agri/horti range
- Input into the overall marketing and communications plan
- Set and agree annual sales budgets in line with business strategy
- Possess a strong technical and commercial background, with work experience in the chemical industry
- Proven sales and business development experience
- Good knowledge of the UK Agri/Horti market. Knowledge of surfactant and formulation chemistry would be an advantage
- Strong business acumen
- An organised and strategic planner
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong Team player
- Full UK driving licence
A highly competitive remuneration package is on offer to the successful candidate, dependent on experience
Please e-mail your CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call Amanda Latham on: DDI 01885 485524 or Mobile 07730 218934
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation