Account Manager - The South/West - Livestock/Equine Equipment - A881
De Lacy Executive's client is a long established global company. They are a market leader in their brand of specialist livestock and equine equipment, based on its quality, innovation and reliability.
An excellent new career opportunity has arisen for an experienced and dynamic sales professional to join their team. Ideal candidates will be based centrally within the well-established territory covering the Southern and South West Counties below the M4 motorway.
- Achieve the long and short term sales and strategic objectives for the sales area
- Play an active and constructive part in the continued development of the business by considered planning, control, organisation, motivation and co-ordination of all activities
- Manage the established Dealer network and through on-going support activities, ensure that all quality dealers are supported to ensure maximisation of sales
- Increase the turnover of existing accounts by maintaining structured and targeted contacts with the sales territory
- Identify market potential and use this account analysis to prepare a tactical account plan for prospecting new business within the area
- Provide Technical Support to clients
- Visit Dealers on a regular and planned basis
- Carry out farm visits to support Dealers
- Support Dealers with open days and events
- Generate orders and prepare quotes
- Ensure correct pricing and discounts are maintained
- Attend and contribute to Sales Meetings
- Attendance at industry shows and events
- Proven UK agricultural or equestrian field sales experience is highly desirable
- Professional and organised approach
- Dynamic and highly motivated
- Excellent communication skills at all levels with the ability to build strong business relationships
- Drive and ambition
- Ability to deliver excellent customer service at all times
- Computer literate
- Prepared to travel with nights away as required
- Full UK driving licence
A competitive remuneration package will be on offer to the successful candidate
If you have the right qualities and would like to become part of our clients dedicated team, please e-mail your CV and covering letter (preferably in Word) to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, please call Amanda on DDI: 01885 485524 or Mobile: 07730 218934
Please be assured that all contact will be treated in complete confidence.
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.