Territory Sales Manager - The North - Agricultural Machinery - A870
De Lacy Executive seek an experienced and highly motivated Territory Manager to join a respected, ambitious and forward thinking agricultural machinery manufacturer.
The Territory Sales Manager will be responsible for managing and assisting dealer & distributor accounts whilst developing new business opportunities to expand the dealer network.
Ideal candidates will have proven success in machinery sales/account management within the UK dealer network.
- Manage and develop the dealer network within the northern sales territory
- Manage dealer business plans and target objectives
- Assist dealers in relation to farmer's visits, demonstrations and open days
- Ensure dealer visits are planned and carried out on a regular basis
- Implement initiatives to grow sales within the territory
- Attendance at trade shows
- Extensive travel throughout the territory
- Proven experience in agricultural machinery sales
- Possess a good knowledge of the UK agricultural sector
- Ability to prioritise your workload in an efficient and flexible manner
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- The desire and the ability to provide dealers with first class support
- Highly motivated, accountable and able to work with a high degree of autonomy
- Good negotiation skills
- Excellent IT Skills
- Full UK Driving licence
A competitive remuneration package will be on offer to the successful candidate
To apply for this new career opportunity:
Please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call:
Amanda Latham on 01885 485524
Please be assured that all calls are treated in complete confidence
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.