Quality and Continuous Improvement Manager - North East England - A863
De Lacy Executive seek and experienced QA Manager, ideally, with an animal feed or food background to join a successful and well-established feed business. Our client has a substantial share of the UK market and they have grown significantly in Europe, with manufacturing sites both in North East UK and Eastern Europe.
The successful candidate will demonstrate commercial enthusiasm, attention to detail and have an ability to deliver consistent and high-quality results. This is a site based role and you will effectively manage and develop the delivery of the Quality Policy and Quality Assurance for this multi-national business.
This is a career expanding role and full training and support will be provided.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Ensure the site meets assurance, legislative and customer requirements with maximum commercial flexibility and practicality
- Actively drive change and continuous improvement within production facilities
- Set direction for the operation, working with the wider company QA team, and Operational QA Team in the parent company
- Manage the application of Quality Policy and overall HACCP Management Systems throughout the manufacturing and trading operations
- Work with and support the other QA managers within the division to ensure spread of best practice.
- Effectively manage QA & QC analysis for all raw materials and finished feeds
- Work with the Procurement Manger to establish quality requirements from external suppliers
- Experience and knowledge of QA, QC and HACCP and TACCP procedures
- Successfully held a previous QA manager role at management level, ideally within the animal feed or food sectors
- Strong technical background with an understanding of the risks to feed safety
- Proven line management experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong team player
- Self-starter with the ability to work off own initiative
Excellent remuneration package to include bonus and health benefits. Salary will be dependent on experience and will reflect the seniority of the role.
Please e-mail your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call Amanda on: Office 01885 485524 or Mobile 07730218934
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.
This job has now closed