Graduate Commercial Manager - North East England - A861
A Graduate Commercial Manager is required by a leading supplier of ingredients and raw materials to the UK and European Pet food manufacturing Industry.
De Lacy Executive seek an ambitious, highly motivated, forward thinking and commercially astute individual to join our clients team.
The purpose of this new role is to develop new sales opportunities to both existing and new clients with the support of the existing Commercial Team and infrastructure.
This role will offer the opportunity for some International travel.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Assisting commercial directors
- Marketing & Sales of new and existing products & services
- Resolving contractual and commercial problems
- Discovering areas that are not in keeping with regulation practices
- Offering direction and instruction
- Reviewing, scrutinizing, and developing operational process flows
- Ensuring that the financial aspects and impact of a contract are clear to all parties
- Risk assessment
- Ensuring that all stakeholders, such as administration, operations, and finance understand and adhere to contractual obligations; reflecting them accurately
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in a relevant subject
- Proven work experience within a commercial role
- Commercially astute
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong relationship building skills
- Ability to think laterally and resolve problems
- Good negotiation skills
- Full UK driving license
A competitive remuneration package will be on offer to the successful candidate
To apply for this new career opportunity:
Please email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call:
Amanda Latham on 01885 485524
Please be assured that all calls are treated in complete confidence
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.
This job has now closed