Export Sales Manager - Agricultural Machinery - South West - A860
An excellent career opportunity has arisen with a market leading agricultural machinery business.
De Lacy Executive's client is a global company, marketing one of the largest ranges of replacement machinery parts and accessories in the world and distributing products to a growing customer base in over 90 countries.
Role and responsibilities:
- Provide excellent customer service and support to new and established customers
- Manage and achieve sales results aligned with company objectives
- Responsibility for maintaining and developing business partners from the extensive customer base, focusing on Europe and Africa
- Proven experience within sales or product support, ideally gained within the agricultural industry
- Strong customer service skills and knowledge of dealer/distribution channels
- Ability to carry out tactical planning and key account management
- Willing to travel as required
- Strong team player
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- An engineering or parts service background is desirable
- language skills will be an advantage but are not essential
- Full UK driving license
A competitive remuneration package will be on offer to the successful candidate
To apply for this new career opportunity:
Please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call:
Amanda Latham on 01885 485524
Please be assured that all calls are treated in complete confidence
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.