Sales Manager - Livestock Equipment - Ireland - A852
An exciting new sales opportunity has arisen with a well-established, leading designer and manufacturer of high quality agricultural equipment. Our clients innovative farming equipment is sold into the global livestock market, exporting to 30 countries worldwide.
De Lacy Executive seek an enthusiastic and highly motivated Agricultural Sales Manager to join their dedicated team, based out of Southern Ireland. The successful candidate will be required to expand existing business selling direct to farm, as well as develop new dealer accounts throughout Ireland.
This role will include extensive travel with some nights away.
- Sell innovative company product range direct to farm
- Maintain existing dealer accounts and support dealers needs to achieve sales
- Develop strong working relationships with the dealer network and farmer customers
- Attendance at trade shows and exhibitions
- Meet sales targets as agreed with senior management
- Attend weekly/monthly sales meetings at head office
- Proven agricultural experience, with a successful track record of agricultural sales.
- Excellent knowledge of the UK livestock farming sector
- Self-motivated, with strong time management skills and the ability to prioritise own workload in an efficient and flexible manner
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Strong negotiation skills with the ability to convert sales
- Demonstrate drive and ambition
- Ability to work to targets
- IT Literate
- Full clean UK driving licence
An attractive remuneration package is on offer to include a competitive salary + high uncapped commission structure and company car
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call:
Amanda Latham on: Office 01885 483440, DDI 01885 485524 Mobile 07730 218934 or e-mail your CV and covering letter to: email@example.com
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation