Senior Account Manager/ Account Director - Corporate & Marketing Communications - A850
De Lacy Executive's client is a leading, well-established and professional full service public relations and communications consultancy working within agriculture, the food chain, animal health and land-based industries.
For over 20 years their team of professionals has enjoyed helping sector-leading agribusinesses shape and disseminate their marketing messages to farmers, vets, the agri-trade and other industry stakeholders.
Due to substantial growth within their longstanding client portfolio, as well as a number of new business opportunities, a senior opportunity has arisen for someone to join their team.
We are looking for marketing professionals with a flair for writing, a good understanding of traditional and digital marketing, and a passion for agriculture. If you have unbridled enthusiasm, ambition and are ready for that career-defining move, we would love to hear from you.
You'll be part of a committed team, but with the potential to develop your own responsibilities, client portfolio and earning scale. You'll be surrounded by experience, but will have the chance to express yourself and make the role your own.
This is a unique and substantial opportunity. Not only will it offer a long term rewarding career but also for the right individual there is a significant opportunity for you to have a future stake in this highly successful business.
Location: It is preferable that candidates are be based in the West Midlands/Shropshire area but experienced applicants from other geographical area's may be considered working on a flexible part-home/part-office basis.
- Ideally educated to degree level in a relevant subject
- Possess a successful track record in Account Management, ideally gained within a communications/PR agency
- Ability to develop a deep understanding of a clients' business, the market place and the issues affecting them and use insight to secure and develop business.
- Experience of generating business proposals, preparing and delivering pitches
- Demonstrate a high level of presentation skills
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written
- Enthusiastic, proactive and self-motivated, with natural relationship building talents
- Commercially astute with strong numeracy skills
- Attention to detail
- Creative thinker
- Experience within agriculture, the food chain, animal health or land-based industries will be a strong advantage
- Full UK driving licence
The remuneration package will be dependent on experience and will reflect the seniority of the role
To apply for this exciting new career opportunity:
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call Amanda Latham on: Office 01885 483440, DDI 01885 485524, Mobile 07730218934 or e-mail your CV and covering letter TO email@example.com. Thank you.
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.
This job has now closed