Site Operations Manager - Feed Materials - The Midlands - A845
De Lacy Executive's client is a successful private multi-site business group with an excellent reputation for consistent quality and service in the animal feed sector.
A rare and exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Site Operations Manager to be based in the Midlands .
The successful candidate will be responsible for the day to day operations of a large site. Duties will include staff management and recruitment, manufacturing & production schedules, overtime, stock control, feed quality and site health & safety.
This role offers excellent long term senior career prospects to the right candidate and we welcome applications from a variety of sectors, including animal feed, food processing and bakery
- A hands on factory manager with significant experience of processing ambient food/feed materials
- Willing and able to take ownership of the site and to be accountable
- Proven experience in a similar role in an animal feed or food milling related industry is advantageous
- Strong man management skills are essential
- Exceptional organiser and planner
- An innovative solution finder
- Driven by achieving high standards of production performance, quality and cost control
- Highly numerate
- Familiar with factory engineering issues
A highly competitive remuneration package will be on offer dependent on experience. For high achievement the company also offers significant career opportunities and commensurate rewards.
Please email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call:
Amanda Latham on 01885 485524
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.
Sorry, this jobs is now closed.