Business Development Manager - Homebased - Wales - A840
An exciting new career opportunity has arisen for a highly motivated Business Development Manager to develop and drive our client's product portfolio and brands within the UK Livestock Farming Sector.
The successful candidate will be commercially astute and demonstrate a technical understanding. You must enjoy spending time in the field, both on farm and in store and have the ability to understand customer problems and provide innovative solutions.
- Develop the annual sales & marketing plan for the product categories, delivering the annual sales and gross margin budget objectives
- Provide technical support for end users, internal and external customers
- Develop, build and maintain strong working relationships with existing channel partners, influencers and customers
- Keep channel partners and customers informed of new products, promotional opportunities and product supply status
- Co-ordinate and implement sales promotional programmes
- Ensure retail products are distributed, ranged, and merchandised in-store to optimise profitable sales opportunities
- Provide training and support to both existing and new channel partners and customers
- Provide monthly reports on sales performance and new product introductions
- Monitor competitor activity and report relevant information back to management
- Capture and report back user feedback for product / system improvements
- Proven experience in business development and supplier relationship management
- A good knowledge of the UK livestock industry will be a distinct advantage
- A qualification in a relevant technology, business or marketing subject is desirable
- Possess an understanding of sales, operations, manufacturing and product development processes
- Project Management experience
- Experience in a new product development will be advantageous
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
- Strong IT skills with the aptitude to learn new technology
- Full UK driving license
An attractive remuneration package is on offer including a competitive salary, company car/car allowance and company pension scheme.
Please email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call:
Amanda Latham on 01885 485524
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation
This job has now closed