Regional Sales Manager - Livestock Sector - South West - A834
De Lacy Executive's client is an innovative, forward thinking international company who supply profitable farm solutions to livestock farmers.
An enthusiastic and highly driven individual is sought to join their team covering the South West Sales Territory. You will be required to engage with both livestock farmers and agricultural dealers.
This sales focused role will suit an ambitious and able individual looking to further their career in a successful globally recognised company.
The role & responsibilities:
- Managing & achieving region sales budgets
- Managing daily & regional activities
- Management of dealer and service network within the region
- Attendance at national events
- Full adoption of the company CRM system, including diary and pipeline management
- Customer support & satisfaction
- Ideally educated to degree level or equivalent in a recognised Agricultural subject
- Possess a good knowledge of UK agriculture and livestock farming
- Task driven with solid organisational skills
- Good level of interpersonal skills
- Ability to meet budgets/deadlines
- Good level of IT, including use of Microsoft Office
- Full UK driving licence
A highly competitive remuneration package will be on offer, dependent on experience
Please email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call:
Stuart Goodinson on 01885 483440
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.