Sales Specialist - Animal Feed Ingredients - Cheshire/Shropshire/Lancashire - A831
An excellent career opportunity has arisen within a highly successful national company in the animal feed sector.
The successful candidate will be accountable for establishing and implementing a successful sales strategy for the defined territory, you will be responsible for all aspects of pricing, contract agreement & management and development of both existing and new accounts.
Focusing on selling value added products that offer the highest contribution to feed Ingredients, by face to face farm sales appointments, you will develop strong relationships with customers. You will be required to offer sound technical/nutritional advice in line with business standards, in order to add value and improve profitability.
If you have a strong desire to succeed with a can-do attitude, previous field sales experience, ideally in the ruminant sector and have strong 'solution based' selling skills, I would like to hear from you.
- Proven field sales experience
- Able to deliver against agreed objectives and targets
- Ability to build long-lasting business relationships both internally and externally
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills with the ability to sell concepts in a compelling way
- An understanding of ruminant livestock nutrition is desirable
- Strong commercial and financial acumen
- Self-motivated, proactive and able to work autonomously
- Ambition and determination
- Full UK driving licence and be prepared to travel extensively throughout the territory
A highly competitive remuneration package will be on offer, dependent on experience
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call Amanda Latham on: Office 01885 483440, DDI 01885 485524, Mobile 07730218934 or e-mail your CV and covering letter to: email@example.com. Thank you.
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.
This job has now closed