Digital Marketing Specialist - Cambridgeshire - A830
De Lacy Executive's client is a professional membership organisation working within the Agricultural Sector.
An new and exciting role has arisen for a Digital Marketing Specialist to support the organisation in the promotion of their specialist sector via the use of social media and other forms of digital media. Focusing on skills and opportunities within the sector, the outreach for the campaigns is aimed at attracting a new generation into the world of Agriculture.
This role covers a range of disciplines and you will need to demonstrate sound experience of managing social media channels, creation and use of video clips, writing content, managing websites and analytics.
It is a great opportunity for someone looking to progress their digital career within a reputable organisation. If you are proactive with a high-energy personality who loves being able to use their initiative, you will fit right in with the team!
Role and Responsibilities:
- Liaise with member companies, colleges and students
- Develop and manage a social media strategy
- Attend skills-related events
- Help maintain the organisation's website(s) and develop new key areas
- Write and optimise content for the website and social networking accounts such as Facebook and Twitter
- Edit and post videos, podcasts and audio content to online sites
- Track and analyse website traffic flow and provide regular internal reports
- Work on the Search Engine Optimization of the websites
- Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies
- Editing and writing skills: You need to devise and edit content for various digital platforms. Writing blog posts may well be an integral part of the job
- Speaking skills: You will need to be able to present coherently to an audience
- Video editing skills: Website and social media content will not just be text but frequently visual as well
A competitive salary will be on offer, dependent on experience
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call Amanda Latham on: Office 01885 483440, DDI 01885 485524, Mobile 07730218934 or e-mail your CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.
This job has now closed