Marketing & Communications Executive - Cambridgeshire (Maternity Cover) - A827
De Lacy Executive's client is a professional membership organisation working within the Agricultural Sector. An exciting new opportunity has arisen for a Marketing & Communications Executive to join their team.
This role covers a range of disciplines and you will need to demonstrate sound experience of coordinating events such as conferences, seminars, and meetings. The successful candidate will have the ability to organise and manage exhibitions, working with the DIT, in coordinating government funding for overseas exhibitions and visits.
The role and responsibilities:
- Marketing planning and budget control
- Production of marketing material and brochures
- Event management and organisation
- Sourcing of sponsorship
- Management of external suppliers
- Engagement with social media and electronic communications, including the website
- Proven experience working in marketing or marketing communications is essential
- Good knowledge of digital marketing channels
- An understanding of the design and print process are of value to this role
- Excellent written English and creative copywriting skills are essential
- Strong team player
- Ability to think creatively
- Background or knowledge of the UK agricultural sector is desirable but is not essential
- Work experience within another trade association or membership organisation would be advantageous
A competitive salary will be on offer, dependent on experience
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call Amanda Latham on: Office 01885 483440, DDI 01885 485524, Mobile 07730218934 or e-mail your CV and covering letter to: email@example.com.
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.
This job has now closed