Business Development Manager - South East/East Anglia/East Midlands - A822
An innovative International technology company working in the UK arable, fresh produce and horticultural sector, seek a Business Development Manager to join their team in the UK.
You will be responsible for the development and growth of agricultural business, focussing on identifying and acquiring new opportunities both within the trade and at farm level.
The ideal candidate will be commercially astute with demonstrable business development/sales experience, ideally gained within the UK growing industries. Proven experience of working within the precision farming industry is desirable but is not essential.
The Role and Responsibilities:
- Research, evaluate and approach potential customers
- Win new business consistent with our clients goals and objectives
- Participate in developing new marketing and sales strategies
- Keep up to date with latest industry knowledge
- Represent the company at trade shows and industry events
- Proven experience in agricultural sales and business development
- Proven experience of closing B2B/B2C deals
- Ability to meet sales targets
- Technically aware, a good precision agriculture knowledge will be an advantage
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills
- Ability to plan and prioritise workload
- Highly motivated with a strong desire to succeed
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Willingness to travel throughout the UK sales territory as required
- Full UK driving licence
An excellent remuneration package will be on offer, dependent on experience, to include a competitive salary, plus commission and car allowance
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call:
Amanda Latham on: Office 01885 483440, DDI 01885 485524 Mobile 07730 218934 or e-mail your CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.