Business Development Manager - Arable, Horticulture and Fresh Produce - Cambridgeshire - A820
De Lacy Executive's client is an innovative and dynamic International company with high ambitions for the future. Their products are based on advanced precision agricultural monitoring technology, providing solutions for more accurate, efficient and environmentally responsible agricultural techniques and practices.
An exciting new career opportunity has arisen within the company, for a focused and highly motivated individual with the drive, passion and experience in technology solutions to prospect, engage and sell their quality products to the leading agricultural enterprises within the UK.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of successfully selling technology solutions to arable, fresh produce and/or horticultural companies within the UK. You will be involved in both key account management and opening up new business opportunities.
- To develop and manage accounts to maximise sales revenue
- Generate leads and proactively prospect new clients and customers
- Deliver high levels of quality customer satisfaction and excellent communications at all levels
- Develop commercial contacts and set up sales presentations
- To manage delivery of products to new customers
- Develop and nurture business relationships with customers and stakeholders across the sector
- Assist in UK business strategy development for commercial, product & service
- Contribute to Marketing and Product Development Plans and pricing models
- To actively promote the services and products at trade shows, participate in farming groups and host meetings with farmers and their ag-partners
- Proven business development/key account management experience
- A broad knowledge of UK arable farming
- Excellent B2B sales skills, ideally with company contacts within the technology, farm software and arable sector
- Autonomous, self-driven, entrepreneurial mindset
- Strong negotiation skills
- Results driven
- Excellent communication skills
- A successful track record of strong relationship building
- Technically aware, with a good precision agriculture knowledge will be a strong advantage
- Willingness to travel throughout the UK sales territory as required
- Full UK driving licence
A highly competitive basic salary will be on offer, plus commission and company car/car allowance
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call:
Amanda Latham on: Office 01885 483440, DDI 01885 485524 Mobile 07730 218934 or e-mail your CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.