Biomass Fertiliser Sales & Feedstock Coordinator - A798
De Lacy Executive's prestigious client is a market leader in the manufacture of quality products for use in human and animal foodstuffs, agriculture, aquaculture, and industrial applications. It also produces bio-fuels and renewable energy and provides services for farming and the food industry.
We seek a Biomass Fertiliser and Feedstock Coordinator to join their team. Candidates will require proven sales experience, ideally in fertiliser product within the UK farming industry.
This is an office based role and Ideal candidates will be based in the counties of Yorkshire, Cheshire or Staffordshire.
The Role & Responsibilities
- Undertake the complete management of a specific company product in relation to sales, marketing, transportation and storage, as well as trials and agronomy.
- To undertake the management of bio-liquids and dry feedstock, specifically procurement, including contract and price negotiations.
- To undertake compliance audits at customers' premises'.
- To carry out the role whilst ensuring health and safety procedures are followed at all times.
- Ensure high levels of productivity, attendance and customer satisfaction are maintained at all times.
- Any other ad hoc duties as requested by management.
- Educated to degree/HND level, an Agronomy qualification will be advantageous.
- Experience of working within Agronomy.
- Previous experience within a sales role.
- Sound knowledge of the farming industry and the current fertilisers on the market and in use.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- IT Literate, including Microsoft Word Excel and Powerpoint.
- Ability to self-motivate and prioritise workload.
A competitive salary, car allowance and benefits will be on offer to the successful candidate
To apply for this exciting new career opportunity:
Please e-mail your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call Amanda Latham on: Office 01885 483440, DDI 01885 485524, Mobile 07730218934
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.
This job has now closed