After Sales Manager, Agricultural Machinery - South West - A787
De Lacy Executive's client is a premier machinery dealership with a comprehensive and quality product range.
The successful applicant will manage all aspects of the Parts and Service Departments to maximise the return on assets by optimising the depot Parts and Service profitability. You will demonstrate the ability to increase depot turnover by motivating all staff to be the best they can be. As After sales Manager, you will provide high levels of support and follow-up to both internal and external customers.
The role and responsibilities:
- Development of business relationships with customers and production of a pipeline of future works
- Management and coordination of technical and administrative members of the Parts and Service teams
- Planning of service schedules and allocating jobs to maximise productive time and deliver exceptional customer service
- Collaborate with the Sales Manager to implement collective improvements to the departments designed to maximise mutual efficiency and profitability
- Assist the after sales director in the setting and monthly management of annual departmental budgets
- Achieve targets and report on monthly KPI's for both Parts and Service
- Follow the correct warranty procedures specified by each manufacturer and provide accurate information to the warranty processing department
- Responsibility for showroom presentation, stocking and sales
- Implementation and audit of the department's health and safety policies and risk management strategies
- Strong mechanical knowledge with proven experience in the agricultural sector
- Proven man-management skills and ability to work with people at all levels
- Good IT skills, including Ibcos Gold, Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Health & safety knowledge with experience of working within a guideline of risk assessments
- Excellent problem solving and organisational skills and expertise to build and develop a team
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Full UK driving licence and a willingness to travel when required
A competitive remuneration package will be on offer to the successful candidate
To apply: If you have the right qualities and would like to become part of our clients dedicated team, please contact Amanda Latham at De Lacy Executive who has been exclusively retained by the company for this recruitment assignment.
Please e-mail your CV and covering letter (preferably in Word) to email@example.com or call Amanda on DDI: 01885 485524 or Mobile: 07730 218934
Please be assured that all contact will be treated in complete confidence.
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.
This job has now closed