Technical Service Specialist EAME - Agricultural Machinery - Midlands - A222
An exciting career opportunity has arisen with a leading agricultural machinery manufacturer for a Technical Service Specialist covering the EAME region
Primary responsibilities include:
- Provide direct Technical Support through Field Visits to EAME
- Collate and quantify field service issues and liaise with source plant technical / engineering teams for full resolution
- Coordinate all Field Campaigns / Repair Programs on designated products ensuring that completion rates are achieved in line with company objectives
- Author Service Bulletins providing additional technical information to Dealers and Distributors to suit our clients EAME requirements
- Coaching on the effective use of technical service information and service tools
- Provide Service Training to Dealer and Distributor staff on designated products at both Company and Distributor locations
- Provide functional machine operator training with end user
- A comprehensive technical knowledge of Rotary Combines, Seeding and Tillage products or equivalent.
- Demonstrate a good understanding of agricultural techniques and machine operation
- Basic PC skills
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Good interpersonal skills
- Be commercially aware
- Fluent English speaker. An additional language would be an advantage
- Flexible, team player with good attention to detail
This position will require travel to the markets within the EAME region
A very competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate
To apply for this exciting new opportunity, please e-mail your CV and covering letter (in Word or RTF format please, not PDF) to email@example.com
For more information please call:
Amanda Latham on 01684 310208 / 07730 218934
Please be assured that all calls are treated in complete confidence.
De Lacy Executive is the niche recruitment consultancy specialising in the Agri-Business and the Land-based Business Sectors. It was established in 2000. We are experienced practical and supply trade agriculturalists who have developed an agricultural recruitment practice based on high ethical standards - we are approved members of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which oversees the UK's recruitment industry (REC Membership Number: 00082047). We are registered under the Data Protection Act with the Information Commissioner
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
Sorry, this jobs is now closed.