Regional Business Manager - Scotland - 001
The role will involve developing and managing the sales and routes to market of the company's multiple brands. You will also be required to drive sales forward to deliver a significant increase in the next 5 years.
You will be based in Scotland and report direct to the UK Country Manager.
• Develop and implement a strategy for significant sales growth of all products in Scotland.
• Achieve sales and contribution targets.
• Manage existing distributors and assist in developing sales and profit growth.
• Some on farm sales support and product stock management will be required.
• Seek out and develop new distributors/routes to market.
• Manage existing distributors of the global range and assist in developing sales and profit growth. This will involve building significant & positive relationships with the Feed compounders & blenders, pre-mixers, animal nutrition and veterinary product supply companies.
Candidate Knowledge, skills and experience required;
• Sound technical knowledge of the silage production.
• Experience in supporting sales staff at a farm level.
• Knowledge of nutrition especially in ruminant species.
• Able to present commercially and technically to farmers.
• Good IT and administrative skills.
• Agricultural degree, HND or equivalent is desirable.
• Living or willing to live in Scotland.
This job has now closed