Register with us today to receive the latest jobs direct to your inbox. Upload your CV and we will tailor our job matching service to your requirements
Please use the boxes below to search our list of current jobs:
Trainee - General - For subsequent management roles jobs
Do you thrive being in a fast-paced environment and building relationships? On behalf of a well-known client, we are seeking a driven individual who is looking to develop a career in Farm Trading. Through training the ideal candidate will rapidly become a successful and established trader based in Scotland.
- A very attractive remuneration package is on offer which will reflect the experience and performance of the successful candidate.
Due to our client's continued growth, De Lacy Executive is actively seeking Land Ambassadors with experience in agriculture to join their growing team in various locations in the UK.
- Competitive salary package with on-going career development
Due to our client's continued growth, De Lacy Executive is actively seeking a Trainee Liaison Ambassador with experience in agriculture to join their growing team in Norfolk.
- Competitive salary package with on-going career development.
An excellent career opportunity has arisen for an office based Ruminant Feed Advisor. Our client is a very successful, well managed and highly respected business. The role will involve consulting and managing existing accounts and gaining new business.
- A competitive salary will be on offered commensurate with experience.
De Lacy Executive has a fantastic opportunity for a Dairy Support Manager to be based in the South West. We are seeking a self-motivated individual with organisational skills to support the business development of our clients Dairy based initiatives, as well as take charge of projects to enhance the company's reputable profile within the dairy industry.
- Rumination Package: A Competitive salary. A Company Car. Full Training Programme.
De Lacy Executive has been retained to recruit an Assistant Production Co-ordinator within the West Midlands. Our client is well-known and is one of the larger fresh produce farms in the UK, who has supply contracts with some of the best known businesses in the UK food supply chain.
- A competitive package on offer for the right candidate
De Lacy Executive's client is a long established and market leading company within the agricultural IT sector, they have a strong presence in the UK. The company works to deliver computerised and digital solutions to farms, estates and land agents.
- A competitive salary + commission + company benefits including, company car, laptop, phone, company pension (after qualifying period) and life insurance