Register with us today to receive the latest jobs direct to your inbox. Upload your CV and we will tailor our job matching service to your requirements
Please use the boxes below to search our list of current jobs:
Consultant/Advisor (Min 3 years experience) jobs
Fertiliser Sales Adviser for an independent fertiliser and soil nutrition company based from a flexible location in the West Midlands/Midlands region.
- A competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate.
De Lacy Executive are looking for an Agronomist to further develop a successful Arable business located in the South West.
- A competitive package is available for the right candidate.
Our Client is based in South West of England and is a strong and regionally dominant arable services based company. They have an enviable reputation for quality service, technical competence, understanding of the needs of local farming and the provision of quality product. Due to continued expansion, they are now looking for an Agronomy Team Sales Manager.
- A great and competitive package will be available that reflects this important strategic position within this successful company. Salary, bonus, car, pension etc.
On behalf of Kingshay, De Lacy Executive are seeking a Services Development Manager to ensure the smooth and efficient running of the Dairy Manager costings service to work from their office based in Glastonbury.
- A competitive salary is on offer to reflect the importance of this role.
De Lacy Executive has been appointed to find a Ruminant Nutritionist to provide technical support to a sales team covering the UK.
Our Client is a large and well-respected business with a long history of success in the agricultural and commodities industry.
- A competitive salary is available for the right candidate to reflect the importance of this role.
An exciting vacancy has arisen for a Dairy Management Consultant within a growing company providing independent & practical consultancy to farmers in the South West of England.
- In return a competitive salary will be offered for someone prepared to work towards a share of a growing business.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone with a practical knowledge of farming, ideally dairy, along with some experience within the commercial sector.
- The role will be home based and will provide a competitive rewards package. An excellent training package can also be provided to the successful candidate if needed.