Register with us today to receive the latest jobs direct to your inbox. Upload your CV and we will tailor our job matching service to your requirements
Please use the boxes below to search our list of current jobs:
Agronomist (Must be BASIS accredited in UK) jobs
De Lacy Executive's prestigious client is a market leader in the manufacture of quality products for use in human and animal foodstuffs, agriculture, aquaculture, and industrial applications. It also produces bio-fuels and renewable energy and provides services for farming and the food industry.
- A competitive salary, company car and benefits will be on offer to the successful can
De Lacy Executive's client is a progressive leading manufacturer supplying a comprehensive range of agricultural biostimulants and biofertilisers in the UK and Global market.
- A competitive salary and benefits package is offered depending on experience and qualifications
De Lacy Executive is looking to recruit an Arable Agronomist for a very successful independent and well-respected company
- A competitive salary will commensurate with experience and qualifications, company car, pension and health insurance.
De Lacy Executive is looking to recruit an Arable Agronomist for a very successful and well-respected company.
- A competitive salary will commensurate experience and qualifications, company car, pension and health insurance.
De Lacy Executive's client is an award winning, highly progress, precision farming company with high ambitions for the future. They have recently launched an exciting new service and an Agronomy Sales Manager is now required to lead this cutting-edge technology into the marketplace.
- A competitive remuneration package will be on offer to the successful candidate
De Lacy Executive are looking for an Agronomist to further develop a successful Arable business located in the South West.
- A competitive package is available for the right candidate.
Our Client is based in South West of England and is a strong and regionally dominant arable services based company. They have an enviable reputation for quality service, technical competence, understanding of the needs of local farming and the provision of quality product. Due to continued expansion, they are now looking for an Agronomy Team Sales Manager.
- A great and competitive package will be available that reflects this important strategic position within this successful company. Salary, bonus, car, pension etc.