Sales Project Manager - UK and Ireland - JH086
De Lacy Executive have been engaged to recruit a Sales Project Manager UK and Ireland. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right individual who is looking to progress their career. Our Client is one of the world's largest providers in feed technologies specifically developed to provide nutrition and health benefits for animals. You will have a great level of autonomy in the role, whilst having the chance to make a real impact in the business.
We are looking for a commercial individual who has knowledge of the ruminant and/or monogastric business, who has a strong technical background and wants to work in an international environment. This is a home-based role with extensive UK and Irish travel.
- Support the development of commercial activities.
- Understand the market and provide up to date knowledge and insight in animal nutrition and health.
- Co-ordination of marketing and technical information.
- Budgeting and sales forecasting.
- Develop and support existing sales and sales potential in the region.
- Manage and implement existing and new sales projects with the area manager.
- Explore applications for new and existing products and introduce new products at a high technical level.
- Optimal Customer Service with good communication with the team.
- Help co-ordinate and participate in trade shows, exhibitions and seminars.
- Ideally, a minimum of 3 years' experience with commercial activities.
- Technically competent and commercially astute within ruminant and/or monogastric markets.
- Pro-active and commercially driven.
- Self-motivated and driven.
- Good communication and social skills.
- Computer Literate.
- Discretion and sense of responsibility.
- The candidate will be based in the UK/Ireland and travel extensively.
Remuneration: This position offers a competitive remuneration package which will reflect the importance of the role as well as the opportunity to work for a rapidly growing international company.
Interested? For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call Jadine Huxtable on: Office 01885 483440 or e-mail your CV and covering letter to email@example.com. Thank you.
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy.
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview. De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.
Contact our consultant:
- Jadine Huxtable
Office: 01885 483440