Liaison Officer - Oxfordshire - JH072
Due to our client's continued growth, De Lacy Executive is actively seeking a Liaison officer with experience in agriculture to join their growing team in Oxfordshire. Our client is a specialist provider of professional advice to a wide range of clients. The company are fast paced, proactive and innovative and offer a friendly and modern working environment. They are looking for individuals who can help drive the company forward and offer excellent career opportunities for ambitious and results driven individuals.
Summary of role:
The successful applicant will be working on a particularly high profile infrastructure project and will work with rural surveyors on a wide range of agricultural projects and land related activities. Applicants need to be confident, have excellent communication skills particularly with farmers and land owners, good attention to detail and good rural knowledge. The candidate will quickly be given responsibility for their own projects and assignments and must have their own car; as the role involves travelling out on sites visiting clients, land owners and farmers, whilst maintaining a flexible base from the office in Oxfordshire. A willingness to travel and make a difference is essential and those with interest in surveying are of particular interest for this role.
Day to day duties:
- Involvement in the day-to-day running of this major infrastructure project as instructed by clients with the purpose of agreeing access onto public/private land.
- Site visits to reference different utility schemes (including renewables, water, gas, electricity & telecoms) and subsequent preparation of Schedules of Interest.
- Correspondence with land agents, property owners, solicitors, local authorities etc.
- The preparation of Notices and other formalities for entry on to private land.
- Meetings on site prior to works commencing in order to agree access for works to be undertaken.
- Assisting in providing regular client update reports and attending scheme progress meetings as required.
- Working with AutoCad mapping systems, including the preparation of Notice plans, access plans and Schedules of Works.
- Sound agricultural knowledge, ideally with an agricultural degree (although not essential) and familiarity with practical farming and farm management matters.
- Excellent communication skills and credibility with farmers and landowners.
- Up to date IT skills
- Organised and able to manage a busy work load.
- Able to manage projects.
- Team player
- Willingness to undertake training and take on new tasks as required.
- Problem solver
- Personable and professional
- UK Driving Licence
Salary: Competitive salary package with on-going career development.
Interested to apply or to know more? Please call Jadine Huxtable on 01885 483 440 or email: email@example.com.
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.
Contact our consultant:
- Jadine Huxtable
Office: 01885 483440