Major Infrastructure Project Co-Ordinator - West Mids - JH065
De Lacy Executive is actively searching for a Project Co-Ordinator with experience in rural sectors to join our client's growing team in the West Midlands who are a specialist provider of professional advice to a wide range of clients. The company are fast paced, proactive and innovative and offer a friendly and modern working environment and offer excellent career opportunities for ambitious and results driven individuals. They are looking for a person who can help drive the company forward.
Summary of role:
The successful applicant will be in daily contact with landowners, farmers and occupiers to secure agreements to enable major infrastructure projects to be carried out through several counties in the UK. Managing and co-ordinating this high-profile project, the candidate will quickly be given responsibility of liaising between the client and landowners as well as managing and interpreting data and working within a specialised team. Applicants need to be confident, have good communication skills, attention to detail and good rural knowledge. The candidate must have their own car as the role involves a lot of time out on-site visiting clients, land owners and farmers, whilst maintaining a flexible base from the office. A willingness to travel is essential.
Day to day duties:
- Involvement in the day-to-day running of utility projects as instructed by clients with the purpose of agreeing access onto public/private land.
- Site visits to reference this high-profile project with subsequent preparation of Schedules of Interest.
- Correspondence with land agents, property owners, solicitors, local authorities etc.
- The preparation of Notices and other formalities for entry on to private land.
- Comprehensive research into land sales to assist with both land & property valuations.
- Meetings on site prior to works commencing in order to agree access for works to be undertaken.
- Negotiation of compensation claims including site visits.
- Assisting in providing regular client update reports and attending scheme progress meetings as required.
- Working with AutoCad mapping systems, including the preparation of Notice plans, access plans and Schedules of Works.
- Candidates with previous experience in project management in the engineering or farming industry are encouraged to apply, however these are not essential.
- Able to manage projects.
- Excellent communication skills and credibility with farmers and landowners.
- Up to date IT skills and data management skills.
- Organised and able to manage a busy work load.
- Team player.
- Willingness to undertake training and take on new tasks as required.
- Problem solver, Go Getter, hunger to prove oneself.
- Personable and professional.
Salary: Competitive salary package with on-going career development.
Interested to apply or to know more? Please call Jadine Huxtable on 01885 483 440 or email: email@example.com
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.
Contact our consultant:
- Jadine Huxtable
Office: 01885 483440