Hatchery Assistant Manager - East UK - JH060
De Lacy Executive is actively searching for an experienced Hatchery Assistant Manager on behalf of a leading Poultry Producer. This role is based in the East of England.
The successful candidate will successfully and efficiently provide organisation/management of the following areas:
- Transportation of eggs and chicks between farms and the hatchery
- Incubation and production of day old chicks, including maintaining supplies of eggs and sexing of the chicks
- Maintenance of equipment, including cleaning/servicing/record keeping and replacement.
- Hygiene monitoring /waste disposal/ disease and infection control
- Purchasing of relevant supplies
- Record keeping and legislative requirements
- Health and safety
- Management & training of hatchery operatives
The successful candidate should have:
- Agricultural qualification and preferably a NVQ level 3 in poultry
- Previous poultry experience - preferably in a hatchery
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as working within a team
- Ability to manage and motivate a team
- A practical attitude - not afraid of hard work
- Good communication skills - both internally and externally
- Good computer literacy skills
- A hands on approach to maintenance
This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful, growing and leading company which provides opportunities for career development. The role comes with an excellent remuneration package.
For more information please call: Jadine Huxtable on: 01885 483440 or e-mail your CV and covering letter (preferably in Word or RTF format please, not PDF) to email@example.com
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.
Contact our consultant:
- Jadine Huxtable
Office: 01885 483440