Assistant Farm Manager - Mid Wales - JH059
De Lacy Executive is recruiting for an assistant farm manager to work on an independent broiler farm based in Mid-Wales. This is an exciting opportunity for an individual looking to progress their career and looking to be involved within a family run business.
This is a challenging and rewarding long term role for a hands-on and committed individual.
- Livestock health and welfare.
- Environment and husbandry.
- Ensuring all guidelines are followed correctly.
- Site cleanliness and general maintenance.
- Liaising with management as necessary and making own decisions where appropriate.
- Stock placement.
- Health and safety.
The successful candidate should have:
- Agricultural qualification or an NVQ level 3 in poultry - desirable but not essential. Training can be provided.
- Previous poultry experience - preferably in broilers.
- A practical attitude - not afraid of hard work.
- Good communication and leadership skills.
- Motivation .
- Good computer skills.
- A valid driving licence.
- Be progressive, forward thinking and proactive.
Remuneration: A very competitive remuneration package is offered and training can be provided for the right person.
Interested? To Apply please send your enquiry or CV and covering letter to email@example.com or please call Jadine on 01885 483440 .
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.
Contact our consultant:
- Jadine Huxtable
Office: 01885 483440