Regional Sales Manager - Feed Additives - UK & Ireland - JH056
De Lacy Executive have been engaged to recruit a Technical Sales Manager for the Pig and Poultry sector in the UK and Ireland. We are looking for a commercial individual who has knowledge of the monogastric business, who has a strong technical background and wants to work in an international environment. This is a home-based role with extensive UK travel.
Our Client is one of the world's largest providers in feed technologies specifically developed to provide nutrition and health benefits for animals.
- Support the development of commercial activities.
- Understand the market and provide up to date knowledge and insight in animal nutrition and health.
- Planning and support of the technical product development.
- Co-ordination of marketing and technical information.
- Gather market information.
- Develop and support existing sales and sales potential in the region.
- Manage and implement existing and new sales projects.
- Explore applications for new and existing products.
- Introduce new products at a high technical level.
- Optimal Customer Service with good communication with the team.
- Help co-ordinate and participate in trade shows, exhibitions and seminars.
- Submit all relevant information on competitor activity.
- Budgeting and sales forecasting.
- Minimum 3 years' experience with commercial activities.
- Technically competent and commercially astute within the pig and poultry sector.
- Passionate about monogastric species.
- Pro-active and commercially driven.
- Self-motivated and driven.
- Good communication and social skills.
- Computer Literate.
- Discretion and Sense of responsibility.
Remuneration: This position offers a competitive remuneration package which will reflect the importance of the role as well as the opportunity to work for a rapidly growing international company. The candidate will be based in the UK/Ireland and travel extensively.
The Next Step:
At this initial stage, please email Jadine Huxtable your CV and covering letter (preferably in Word please) to email@example.com.
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.