Herdsperson - Midlands - JH052
Our client is seeking a Herdsperson to assist in the management and development of an extremely credible dairy farm. We are seeking candidates who can aid in the operation of a progressive and profitable dairy business, through the highest standards of husbandry. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an advancing farming operation and gain valuable experience in becoming part of management teams and seeking a career in dairy farming. This is an ideal opportunity for a couple with a mutual interest in dairying.
- Work alongside the herd manager.
- Help with record keeping for the Farm Assurance requirements.
- Assist in maintaining the feeding and breeding regimes.
- Ensure hygiene and animal health and welfare is maintained to a high standard.
- UK dairy farming experience with a passion for the industry.
- Willing to give a long term commitment to the role.
- Flexible and with the right attitude to fit in with the existing team.
- Capable of maintaining the farm to extremely high standards.
- Well organised and proactive.
- Able to milk unassisted.
- Computer literate.
- Full valid UK driving licence.
Remuneration: A competitive salary will be on offer and will reflect the experience of the successful candidate with accommodation.
The Next Step: Please e-mail your enquiry or CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Jadine Huxtable on 01885 483440 for more information. Thank you.
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.
Contact our consultant:
- Jadine Huxtable
Office: 01885 483440