Farm Operations Manager - Cotswolds - JH051
De Lacy Executive have been retained to recruit a Farm Operations Manager in Gloucestershire. This beautiful and well known farm runs an extensive flock of sheep as well as a hunting and point to point yard; over 160 acres of grass and 40 acres of woodland. This is an exciting opportunity for an individual or family with an interesting and varying role for one or both parties.
- Care of Sheep including lambing, feeding, foot trimming and sales prep
- Grassland Management for flock and horses
- Practical field maintenance and property maintenance
- Mowing, topping and making hay
- Tractor work
- Hedge laying and trimming
- Driving stock or horses to events or sales
- Garden maintenance for the main house
Additional Responsibilities suited either to spouse or in addition to the above:
- General housekeeping for the main house
- Driving client to and from transport links
- Self motivated with a can- do attitude
- Maintenance skills including, fence and hedgerow laying, machine maintenance
- A good eye for stock and confident around sheep as well as horses
- Able to undertake all tractor work
- Ideally a chainsaw licence, but not essential
- Full Clean UK driving licence
- B and E trailer licence
- Preferably a 7.5t LGV licence, but not essential
Remuneration: An attractive salary for both positions in addition to a recently refurbished 3 bed bungalow on the farm.
Interested? At this initial stage, please email Jadine Huxtable your CV and covering letter (preferably in Word please) to email@example.com.
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.
Contact our consultant:
- Jadine Huxtable
Office: 01885 483440