Assistant Farm Manager - York - JH042
De Lacy Executive is actively searching for a Assistant Farm Manager on behalf of a progressive broiler farm that is rapidly expanding. A rare opportunity for an individual to receive full training to progress to Farm Manager has arisen. Whilst poultry experience is preferred, those with stockmanship experience from a dairy or pig background are strongly encouraged to apply for this position.
The successful candidate will successfully and efficiently provide organisation/management of the following areas:
- Maintenance of equipment, including cleaning/servicing/record keeping and replacement.
- Hygiene monitoring /waste disposal/ disease and infection control.
- Purchasing of relevant supplies.
- Record keeping and legislative requirements.
- Health and safety.
- Management & training of farm operatives.
The successful candidate should have:
- Ideally, an Agricultural qualification - but not essential.
- Ideally, Previous poultry experience - but not essential.
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as working within a team.
- Ability to manage and motivate a team.
- A practical attitude - not afraid of hard work.
- Good communication skills - both internally and externally.
- Good computer literacy skills.
- A hands on approach to maintenance.
Remuneration: A competitive package will be offered to the successful candidate.
Interested? For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call Jadine Huxtable on: Office 01885 483440, DDI 01885 485528, Mobile 07506 296301 or e-mail your CV and covering letter TO firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.
Contact our consultant:
- Jadine Huxtable
Office: 01885 483440