Blends Assistant - North - JH020
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Blends Assistant to work as part of the blends team. The main objective is to support the blends team in the delivery of an efficient formulation, pricing and administration service to sales team and customers to achieve the overall volume and financial objectives for blends and compounds.
This is a development role opportunity within the business with future potential to develop into a Blends Manager on gaining the necessary skills and knowledge for which training will be provided. This is an ideal opportunity for an individual with industry knowledge and experience, looking to develop their career.
The employer is a national company in the animal feed sector trading direct to farm.
- Telephone and email communication with the sales team regarding customer quotation requests, trading slips and orders
- Process physical and electronic trading slips
- Updating of pricing tools.
- Ensure that the sales team is kept informed of price changes
- Carry out blends formulation changes, process through to manufacture and ensure that formulations are kept up to date on Format, AX and Datastor computer systems
- To support social media based marketing and other marketing and sales campaigns
- Any other duties considered appropriate for the role.
- Educated to first degree level and with science based A levels / GSCEs
- Excellent interpersonal skills enabling effective and pro-active communication with the internal stakeholders and customers as relevant. The ability to communicate at all levels.
- Good organisational skills and numerate with the ability to interpret performance data. High accuracy and attention to detail
- Confidently It literate - training will be provided for company software packages.
- An understanding of how ruminants are rationed on farm and where blends fit within the whole diet.
- Knowledge of UK Agriculture and the general way of life on a commercial ruminant farm
Remuneration: A competitive remuneration package is offered
The Next Step:
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call Jadine Huxtable on: Office 01885 483440, DDI 01885 485528, Mobile 07506 296301 or e-mail your CV and covering letter TO firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.
Contact our consultant:
- Jadine Huxtable