Assistant Buyer. - J571
Have you been searching for that genuine career opening?
Are you prepared to invest hard work and your long-term commitment in return for the opportunity to develop your skills and gradually be given more responsibility enabling you to show your potential?
Our client has an enviable reputation as a first class employer with an excellent record of staff retention and has a financially successful group of businesses which demonstrates continuous growth over very many years in the food and agricultural sectors.
A vacancy has become available in the key department of raw material buying with a multi-million £ budget. If appointed you will assist the senior manager with the smooth administration of the office regarding the sale and purchase process, logistics, quality, and, according to your progress, become involved directly with trading. The work is largely office based but from time to time it will be possible to travel to meet suppliers and customers.
The role is based in the rural East Midlands and, if appropriate, assistance with the cost of relocation will be provided.
The successful applicant will demonstrate:
- A keen, positive approach to work and training,
- Employment experience post full time education.
- Attention to detail and accuracy,
- An ability to evaluate situations and make decisions,
- An ability to successfully build good working relationships with colleagues, suppliers and customers,
- IT literacy and a confident telephone manner
- A reliable attitude and a commitment to undergo training and gain experience for long term benefits.
The salary will reflect the experience of the appointee and the package will include a range of benefits associated with a good employer.
The Next Step:
If you would like more information please do not hesitate to contact John Davies on 07980 859953 (8am -8pm) or email your application to email@example.com
Please note that all discussions will be handled with the utmost confidentiality.
Contact our consultant:
- John Davies
Office: 01885 483440
Mobile: 07980 859953