Quality Compliance & Accreditation Manager - Central and South of England - HG020
De Lacy Executive has been retained to recruit a Quality Compliance and Accreditation Manager for a global food supply chain manufacturer.
The homebased role will report to the company's Senior Quality Compliance and Accreditation Manager and will be responsible for ensuring all owned and operated plants in the UK and Ireland and associated trading businesses comply with the law, relevant feed assurance schemes, in line with the companies quality policy and customer requirements and that all suppliers are compliant.
- Ensuring that staff are trained in feed and food safety and legislative compliance matters based on the Quality Management System and HACCP.
- Ensuring the maintenance, regular review and development of living HACCP Studies to ensure that Feed and Food Safety is central to the business
- Aid in the management of content of the Quality Management System, its practical implementation and successful operation
- Management of all aspects of accreditation including arranging external legal, industry and customer audits and providing follow up, internal auditing and corrective action resolution and reporting
- Ensuring that the businesses apply all current EU and UK feed legislation appropriately
- Liaison with enforcement bodies as and when required
- Support with the management, development and communication of Feed Safety Benchmarking within the Business
- Supporting the approval and management of raw material suppliers through and relevant auditing and issue investigation
The successful candidate will work enthusiastically to drive continuous improvement in all areas of responsibility. They will understand feed law and have a passion to ensure that the company is always operating legally and ethically but with maximum commercial flexibility.
- HACCP Qualification
- Experience and understanding of Quality Assurance Management and/or Quality Systems
- Highly effective verbal and organisational skills
- Ability to network and build effective professional relationships
- Analytical with effective problem solving and the ability to manage a heavy workload through reactive and proactive demands.
- Full UK driving license
This role will involve the candidate having to travel and spending nights away, as required.
Contact our consultant:
- Hannah Graham
Telephone: 01885 485527
Office: 01885 483440